We are at your service
Chat with our concierges for expert assistance, inquiries and suggestions.
Our digital concierge service is here for you during mall opening hours to answer any questions you might have.
Our well-trained customer representatives will help you in every way that matters.
Looking for a certain dress, a toy or beauty product?
Need help with booking a table at one of our many restaurants?
Or have a question about a specific service or offer?
Just connect via WhatsApp and we will take care of it.
We are on a journey of creating wonderful experiences and great moments
for you and your loved ones at Mall of the Emirates.
We have an extensive correspondence network with over 50 financial institutions around the world as well as a strong presence in UAE, with 29 branches catering to all nationalities. Our services include-
1. Buying and selling banknotes in all major currencies at very competitive rates.
2. Maintaining relationships with over 60 correspondents worldwide to facilitate transfers in over 30 currencies. Remittance Services include telegraphic transfers, instant remittances, door to door delivery services.
3. Sending and receiving cash within minutes through Western Union agent locations all over the world.
4. YellowPay - the wage payment service from Redha Al Ansari Exchange to disburse the salary of workers/laborers, authorized by Ministry of Labor and regulated by Central Bank of UAE.
5. Selling and purchasing National bonds.
6. Redha Al Ansari Exchange is the only one authorized exchange for sale and recharge of RTA NOL Cards and Salik recharge.
7. Cash advances against major international credit and debit cards (Visa, Master) through any of Redha Al Ansari exchange locations. This is an additional service rendered by the establishment, as part of the “one stop shop” for complete foreign exchange business solutions.
8. Du bill payments.
9. Credit card payments for Mashreq Bank, Dubai First, First Gulf Bank, RAKBANK and RBS.
10. Mobile top-up services, available to India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Uganda and Vietnam.