Free Parking on Weekends and Public Holidays
|Sunday - Thursday
|0 – 4 hrs
|4 – 5 hrs
|5 – 6 hrs
|6 – 7 hrs
|7 – 8 hrs
The parking fee is applicable for every additional hour or part of an hour.
Hours of Operation
6:00 am to 2:00 am, 5 days a week
How to use the Mall's Car Park
By parking your vehicle in this park, you are accepting terms and conditions displayed at the entry points and pay machines. Please ensure that you keep your ticket with you at all times.
Before returning to your vehicle, please validate or pay at one of the pay machines located inside the mall. After payment, please exit the car park within 15 minutes by inserting the ticket in the ticket reader available at each exit point; otherwise, the additional stay will be subject to additional parking fees.
Please note: If you have stayed in the mall for less than 4 hours on weekdays, you must still validate your ticket at the pay machine. Please follow the instructions below.
How to pay at the machines inside the mall
- Please insert your ticket where indicated and read your parking fee on the display.
- Insert any combination of the following banknotes: AED 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 or 500.
- Take your change if any from the change tray where indicated.
- Request receipt by pressing the Receipt button and collect it from the same tray.
- You can also pay using your credit card. All major credit cards are accepted.
- Take your validated ticket and proceed to exit in less than 15 minutes.
How to replace a lost ticket
- Please attend to one of the pay machines located inside the mall and press the Lost Ticket button below the display in the centre of the machine.
- The lost ticket fee of AED 150 will be displayed - the fee applies even if the ticket is lost during the free parking period.
- The fee is non-refundable even if the ticket is found after payment has been made.
- Pay the fee following the "How to Pay" directions and a new ticket will be issued.
- Take the new ticket and proceed to the exit in less than 15 minutes.
How to replace a faulty ticket
In case you read 'Ticket is faulty' on the display screen of the pay machine, please press the intercom for assistance.
The parking operator will ask you to read your ticket serial number.
You will find the number printed on the front, next to the mall's logo.
The parking operator will remotely check your ticket details. Next, the parking fee of your ticket will automatically display on the pay machine.
Pay the fee following the 'How to Pay directions, and the machine will issue a new ticket.
Take the new ticket and proceed to exit in less than 15 minutes.
For VOX Cinemas and Ski Dubai customers only
Customers of VOX Cinemas and Ski Dubai can redeem two additional free hours of parking. Extra hours after this are charged as per the schedule of fees.
Present your parking ticket to a VOX Cinemas' cashier, and the team will check if you are eligible for this offer. If you qualify, then the cashier will apply the additional free hours on your ticket.
After that, please validate your ticket at the pay machine, before you return to your car.
For Any Assistance
If you need assistance with the parking management system, please press the intercom. You can find Intercoms at entry and exit points, as well as all the pay machines.
You can also call 04 3400312
or email: [email protected]
Mall of the Emirates reserves the right to add, change or modify any of the above terms and conditions, procedures, parking fees without prior notice.