Fill your abode with fresh florals with this go-to guide to creating the most beautiful bouquets
Here, we reveal our top five florist tips to getting the most out of your bouquet.
- Start with a colour scheme and look for flower combos that complement one another. Pick a base hue first such as white or green and mix in a few bright buds such as hot pink peonies or bright blue hydrangeas.
- Once you have selected your flowers and vase, snip all of the stems at a pointed angle using sharp cutting shears. This will ensure your flowers soak up plenty of water. Re-snip every few days and change the water daily for a longer-lasting display.
- The price of fresh flowers in the UAE can get costly, we advise mixing in a few faux flowers to help flesh out the bouquet. The One located in Mall of the Emirates has a huge selection of artificial silk flowers.
- If you’ve run out of flower food, use a spoonful of sugar instead. This will keep the water from appearing cloudy and avoid bacteria growth.
- Place your display near a window to make sure your flowers get plenty of sunlight, this will prevent the buds from sagging.
- Stock up on all your favourite buds at Worood Florist located in Mall of the Emirates. This one-stop-shop offers fresh, artificial and dried flowers, perfect for at-home arrangements, gifts and events.
Introducing More Cafe's New Burger Menu!
Enjoy your favorite or experience our slider bonanza that combines three mini burgers of your choice.
What's MORE? It comes with your preferred side of fries and flavorful toppings.
Fabulous collection for Ramadan now available in Justice. Exclusively designed for the Middle East.
We've got the movie munchies at Common Grounds. Get a choice of Jerk Chicken or Pan-Fried Salmon with our House-Made Cordial or Coffee, plus a MOVIE TICKET from @voxcinemas for 100AED!