Fill your abode with fresh florals with this go-to guide to creating the most beautiful bouquets
Here, we reveal our top five florist tips to getting the most out of your bouquet.
- Start with a colour scheme and look for flower combos that complement one another. Pick a base hue first such as white or green and mix in a few bright buds such as hot pink peonies or bright blue hydrangeas.
- Once you have selected your flowers and vase, snip all of the stems at a pointed angle using sharp cutting shears. This will ensure your flowers soak up plenty of water. Re-snip every few days and change the water daily for a longer-lasting display.
- The price of fresh flowers in the UAE can get costly, we advise mixing in a few faux flowers to help flesh out the bouquet. The One located in Mall of the Emirates has a huge selection of artificial silk flowers.
- If you’ve run out of flower food, use a spoonful of sugar instead. This will keep the water from appearing cloudy and avoid bacteria growth.
- Place your display near a window to make sure your flowers get plenty of sunlight, this will prevent the buds from sagging.
- Stock up on all your favourite buds at Worood Florist located in Mall of the Emirates. This one-stop-shop offers fresh, artificial and dried flowers, perfect for at-home arrangements, gifts and events.
Get a AED 100 voucher and a free level U bluetooth headset upon purchasing the #Lenovo S1 Lite from #Axiom!
Buy the #Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge from #Axiom and get a free Gear VR + 128GB Memory Card.
Create your dream bedroom at half the price. Visit our showroom today!