Our foolproof guide to creating this summery hair trend.
From super-sleek plaits on the catwalk to ruffled fishtail locks seen at the summer music festivals, braids are the hairstyle du jour.
Here’s how to get this effortless look at home.
1. Day-old hair works best for this look so forgo the smooth blow-dry and towel-dry hair the night before.
2. Divide your hair into two sections and, using a fine-toothed comb, arrange your tresses into a neat center parting leaving two strands free at the front.
3. Evenly plait both sections and add a light spritz of hairspray to ensure your plaits stay put.
4. Wrap both plaits around the top of your head like a crown. Fasten down the ends with bobby pins.
5. Finish your look with a mist of finishing spray.
Expert tools available from the Dubai shopping malls.
Hairgrips, Dhs15, Boots Pharmacy, visit Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Deira and City Centre Mirdif.
Comb, Dhs29, H&M, visit Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Deira and City Centre Mirdif.
L’Oreal Elnett Hair Spray, Dhs42, available at Carrefour Supermarket and Boots Pharmacy, visit Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Deira and City Centre Mirdif.
Finishing Spray, Dhs69, H&M, visit Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Deira and City Centre Mirdif.
Visit http://www.malloftheemirates.com/, http://www.citycentremirdif.com/ and http://www.citycentredeira.com/
We've got the movie munchies at Common Grounds. Get a choice of Jerk Chicken or Pan-Fried Salmon with our House-Made Cordial or Coffee, plus a MOVIE TICKET from @voxcinemas for 100AED!
The much awaited Centrepoint SALE is here. Visit today and make the most of it.
Enjoy a week cruise filled of fun, surf and sun with your family and friends! Starting from only AED 2,849!