The DUCTAC is so much more than a theatre. Discover all the exciting happenings Dubai’s leading creative arts community has to offer this August…
Embrace your inner creative spirit at DUCTAC, a community and theatre for the region’s art lovers.
Located in Mall of the Emirates, this creative hub offers a host of fun activities, classes and exhibitions with an ever-changing roster well worth checking out.
Join the fun and find out all about what Dubai’s top theatre has to offer…
BLAZE: The international Dance Spectacular
Dance fans will love this electric show full of high-energy music and moves. Mixing nightclub vibes with all the excitement of a West End production, Blaze The Show is a fantastic experience with plenty of street and break dancing action.
Directed by Anthony van Laast, the man behind Mamma Mia!, Sister Act and Batman Live. He also choreographed by some of the brightest and hottest names in the street dance scene. This show will have you up from your chair and grooving along to the incredible beats.
Dates: August 20-22, shows start at 2:30pm and 7:30pm daily.
Cost: Tickets start at Dhs125 for a balcony seat.
Ditch your mundane routine and expand your horizons with these activities.
- Pottery on the Wheel with Irene Sutton
- Sculpture and Figurative Abstract with Toma Gabor
- Pencil Drawing and Oil Painting with Jivan Hovhannisian
- Drawing for All / Painting for All / Linear Perspective, Axonometry and Descriptive Geometry with Ana Tolvai
- Arabic Calligraphy & Islamic Border with Fatima Nadia Rehman
- Basic Digital Photography with Ammar Al Attar
- Joy of Mosaic with Priti Kakkar
For kids and teens:
- Drawing and Painting for Kids with Reema Asnani (4 – 7 yrs & 7 – 14 yrs)
- Acrylic Painting for Kids with Reema Asnani (7 – 14 yrs)
- Sculpture Figurative with Toma Gabor
- Pottery on the Wheel with Irene Sutton (14 yrs +)
- Drawing for All / Painting for All / Linear Perspective, Axonometry and Descriptive Geometry with Ana Tolvai (13 yrs +)
- Pencil Drawing and Oil Painting with Jivan Hovhannisian (13 yrs +)
Visit ductac.org or call (04) 3414777 for further information, class prices and show bookings.
Spanish indulgence at its best only at Salero. Join us every Friday for the legendary fiesta brunch with delicious tapas, unlimited paella and great music.
From AED 295 per person including unlimited Spanish beverages and soft drinks.
Every Friday from 1 pm to 4 pm
To make your reservations, call +971 4 409 5888
Join us at Salero Tapas & Bodega at Kempinski Mall of the Emirates for a show of skilled flamenco dancers move to some of the finest Spanish beats and enjoy a selection of best Spanish tapas while watching the show.
Every Wednesday from 8 pm to 1 am