Waleed Al Sadik, Executive Chef of Sheraton Dubai, Mall of the Emirates Hotel, shares his delicious recipe for Vantage Bar and Lounge Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel.
After discovering a passion for all things culinary in his native country of Jordan, Chef Waleed moved to Dubai back in 2003 to develop his talents and hone his skills in international cuisine. Fast forward 12 years and the foodie whiz is treating palates to his signature Middle Eastern flavours with Indian, Asian and Mediterranean twists at Sheraton Dubai, Mall of the Emirates Hotel.
“Food should taste as good as it looks. It’s all about creativity. I have always co-related everything with food and colour. If I look at the UAE flag, I think of tomatoes for the red, herbs for the green, flour for the white and the black, pepper. My mind then look for ways to mix these ingredients,” Waleed reveals.
Here the top chef shares the five easy steps for his delicious salmon recipe available at one of Dubai’s best spots, Vantage Bar and Lounge.
- 160g Scottish Salmon (skin on)
- 100g Teriyaki sauce
- 80g Baby bok choy
- 30g Garlic
- 5g Red pepper
- 5g Yellow pepper
- 2g Red radish
- 3g Green leaves (preferably fressie)
- Salt to taste
- Handful sesame seeds
- Whisk the teriyaki sauce, ginger, salt and sesame seeds together in a bowl before placing the salmon fillets to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat ¼ cup of water in a medium skillet pan over a high heat and bring to boil. Add the bok choy and allow to steam until almost tender.
- Grill the salmon with the skin down first to cook. Keep grilling for 7-10 minutes depending on thickness and personal cooking preference.
- Julienne the red pepper, yellow pepper and radish.
- Plate the salmon, bok choy and top with the julienne vegetables and green leaves before drizzling over additional teriyaki sauce.
Visit http://www.malloftheemirates.com/, http://www.citycentremirdif.com/ and http://www.citycentredeira.com/.
Create your dream bedroom at half the price. Visit our showroom today!
It's almost summer, so make the most of it! Let the travel wizards at @dnatatravel book your perfect tailor- made holiday this summer. Book early for the best deals!
Visit us on Ground Floor, call 043402934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
dnata Travel. The experience you’re looking for. #dnatatraveller
The most awaited ?Ramadan Sale is back at Jashanmal!
Drop by at any of our stores and enjoy up to 50% off on World Class Brands like Kenwood, Delonghi, Electrolux, Russell Hobbs, Tableware from Dankotuwa, Bed Linen from Varessa and more.