Sudqi Naddaf, Executive Chef at the Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, shares his renowned fresh fish recipe for Salero Tapas & Bodega
Located in the Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, Salero Tapas & Bodega, one of Dubai’s best restaurants for Spanish cuisine, offers an authentic taste of España.
Headed by culinary talent Chef Sudqi Naddaf, visitors will be treated to traditional fare with a unique twist.
Here the chef shares his six easy-to-follow steps to perfecting seafood paella.
An icon of the Spain’s national cuisine, made with a thin blanket of saffron-scented rice with a crunchy bottom crust and studded with fresh seafood.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 50g cuttlefish
- 50ml olive oil
- 50g red pepper
- 50g green peppers
- 300g Bomba (short grain) rice
- 20g tomato paste
- 1g saffron
- 600ml fish stock
- 250g mussels
- 250g clams
- 10pcs prawns
- 10g garlic
- Pinch of salt
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in either a flat big pan or a paella pan.
- Sauté the garlic, cuttlefish and bell peppers and gently stir for few minutes until the fish is cooked.
- Next, add the rice and saffron and continue sautéing for a couple of minutes on a low heat (to ensure the rice absorbs all the flavours), before adding the fish stock.
- Once the fish stock is hot, throw in the mussels and clams and thoroughly mix in the tomato paste.
- As soon as the paella is boiling, place the prawns on the top of the rice, which will cook with the steam from the dish.
- After 15 minutes the dish will be ready. Rest for five minutes before serving with some lemon on the side.
Buy 2, get 2 FREE on all Beauty & Accessories at Victoria's Secret! Grab your travel essentials now! Ends June 18.
Don't miss your chance to try our newest & most skin-loving formulas. Buy 2 and get 1 free on all bodycare starts NOW!
Debenhams SALE just got better!
With 50% to 75% off in most departments, visit TODAY!